Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Motel|Hotel: Absolutley No Reservations



A few weeks ago, I brought y'all one of my most exclusive features yet...an interview with mega-hunk Todd Sanfield.

During that conversational intercourse, Todd talked about his upcoming project with photographer Kevin McDermott; a book called Motel|Hotel.

I can tell you now that the premise of the book is a two-day, no holds barred shoot featuring Todd in a no-tell-motel and the other in a luxury hotel, both in Detroit, Todd's home turf.


So, now that I've seen some of the images, I had some questions about it...like, just how sexy is this shoot?

The book is as sexual as you can get without crossing the line. It reveals everything, nothing is held back, but Kevin presents this through the photographs in a very classy, tasteful, fine art sort of way.

As a purveyor of fine art, I for one, can't wait to see what they come up with!  But just what can we expect?

Other shoots do not compare to this. Sure, some of the prior shoots I have done were sexual, but this is extremely erotic. Another great thing about this shoot is you can tell I am having fun with it. Nobody has ever seen me smile in pictures and I cannot tell you why this is. It’s not that I never smile people just don’t publish it. This shoot is sexy mixed with fun all caught on camera; it is really something special.

 Are you uncomfortable with the idea of being naked and in a book?

No way! Maybe when I was 18 and confused as to who I was as a person. I was afraid of what people would think of me. Now, for me walking around naked is like walking around with clothes on. I have worked hard on my body for years and because of this it has given me the confidence to become comfortable with it, clothes on or off.

Umm...Todd, would you like to be my housemate!?

So, really...what it comes down to is this: what are we going to see?

All of it! If you think you have seen it all from me, well then you are wrong. What's great about this book is that it's extremely sexy and yet very beautiful and revealing. It captures moments when I let my guard down, as I'm just myself. MOTEL |HOTEL shows a Todd Sanfield that has never been seen, that is until this book.

You should know that there are only 1,000 copies of this book.  It will retail for $65, but if you pre-order it by April 20th, you can save 10 bucks!  And yes, international sales are welcome!

Oh, and all sales are final, but I hardly think anyone would DARE consider returning this gorgeous editorial of one of our most favourite models, Todd Sanfield!!!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to get my copy! Your interviews with Todd have really whet my appetite...

    ReplyDelete

you better make this good.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin